Saturday 2 February 2013

An unexpected hiatus

January started off full of excitement and promise but somehow life got in the way.  The last three weeks my family has been plagued with a horrid flu and it was bad enough to send me to hospital for the past week.  I just got out yesterday and am still on home IV's for another week and a bit so not quite back to normal yet. 
I have been so disappointed that I haven't been able to do all of the things I wanted to and also to post about all of the things we have been doing.  Thankfully now that I'm home I've been able to take some pics of our environment so will be doing some posts very soon.  I have soooo much I'd want to post about just need to find the time and energy to do it!

2 comments:

Inhaling Hope said...

I was just thinking about you last night and was a little worried since you hadn't updated your blog in a while. I hope you feel better soon and that you family is healthy again.

Olives and Pickles said...

Ohh so sorry to hear that, being sick sucks!But I am very glad you are feeling better and we will be here waiting for all those great post : )
Stay warm and let the family spoil you.
patty

Related Posts with Thumbnails