Wednesday 13 July 2011

How many 'light bulb' moments can one person have!!??

I'm back from my course and my husband and L are back from their European jaunt.  It's amazing how quickly time flies.  My husband is exhausted but I think they had a great time over all.  What a brave man to take a 3 1/2 year old on 6 plane rides and to two different countries in another continent! I'm so proud of them both.

As for me, well it's taken me a while to post because I just don't know how to really describe my Montessori Assistants course and the affect it's had on me.  I wish I was more eloquent and the perfect words would just come.  I feel anything I say will not do it justice.  I guess I'll start with saying that my instructor Eduardo J. Cuevas who is an AMI trainer was outstanding.  The way he presented the material and just his general manner gave me so many 'aha' moments it was incredible.  I really feel like my life and outlook have completely changed in just two weeks.

Before I was passionate about Montessori and Montessori education but I didn't realise that I'd only just scratched the surface.  I now realise how in depth and what a real science the Montessori Method really is and would love one day to take the full training.  I hope to try and collect my thoughts a bit and write some more posts about different topics we discussed and what we did over the two weeks.
I guess to sum it up it really just impressed on me that I am going in the right direction and that this is what I want to do and pursue in the next phase of my life!

I'm also so happy to have my little girl home and all to myself during the day.  We have been busy and there will be posts coming very soon!  Looking forward to catching up on my favourite blogs and exploring some new ones as well.

3 comments:

Olives and Pickles said...

Thank for sharing this with us and I am very glad that you enjoyed it so much!
I was wondering if you can share with us about your class? is it online? or any other institution?
Thank you

Leptir (Nataša) said...

I'm so glad you are satisfied with the Montessori course and that you have discovered that is a good method of education.

Kisses

Mommy Moment said...

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your course so much!
And yes, your husband is brave!

Smiles,
Jody

Related Posts with Thumbnails