Wednesday 28 April 2010

Montessori Resources

I don't have a list of Montessori resources or favorite books on my blog(mostly because I haven't taken the time to learn how to do it). I've had several requests asking me what books I would recommend. Well thanks to the lovely Mari-Ann over at Counting Coconuts she's done all the work for me and posted a fantastic list of resources for anyone who has any questions about the Montessori Method.
Check it out here.
Thanks Mari-Ann you are a total Superstar!!

The only other book that I loved and got so much out of that I didn't see on her list is Montessori Read and Write: A Parent's Guide to Literacy for Children by Lynne Lawrence.

2 comments:

Ariella said...

thanks for the links!

Counting Coconuts said...

Aw, thanks for the link back!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails