Friday 6 November 2009

Thank You!


Many thanks to Karen over at Mi escuelita Montessori. Please check out her blog if you haven't already. She does some great activities and finds some wonderful materials.
Now, the rules to accept the award are simple:
1.) Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2.) Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
3.) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Okay after a lot of thought. These are the blogs I'm going to pass this award on to. I think most of us Montessori blogger Moms follow the same group of blogs so there will probably be some repeats. I think it's just because there are so many fantastic blogs out there.
Thanks to these bloggers and all of the others I follow for continuously inspiring me and teaching me about Montessori, life and raising children.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for the award! You are one of my favorite bloggy reads, too! :) I haven't read all the other blogs on your list, so I'm off to explore!

Gypsy said...

Aawww shucks! I love your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails